► Stefan Helgi Valsson - Icelandic and English
My goodness was that the best tour we've ever taken! Stefan was born in Reykjavik and with seven degrees of higher learning under his belt, is very knowledgeable and obviously loves to share his country with new people. He took us all over the city, exploring areas of historical, pop, and gastronomical significance.
We'd been worried after a morning exploring on our own that we'd have seen everything that Stefan would be showing us. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Stefan took us into some of the nooks and crannies of Reykjavik while giving us an entertaining glimpse into Icelandic history, culture, and politics. Trip advisor 10 July 2010.
► Anna Karlotta Stefánsdóttir - Icelandic and
- 2012 - September. NZ Stuff.nz.co. The Ultimate Stop Over.
- 2012 - August. The National. At the edge of nature's fury in Iceland by Ismat Abidi.
- 2011 - September. Tour Smart. Iceland - Keep it a Green Land by Graham Swain.
- 2011 - January - March. Atlantica Icelandair's in flight magazine. Ice Cycling by Lucy Mallows.
- 2011 - January - Iceland Review - Feature of week 2. Html version. Ice Cycling by Lucy Mallows.
- 2010 - 19. ágúst. Fréttablaðið. Kynning á tilraunaverkefni (mynd af Ursulu og Önnu). Smellið hér.
- 2010 - 13 August. WhyGoIceland. Guided Sightseeing Tours in Reykjavik. By Katie.
- 2010 - 7 August. De Telegraaf - Reiskrant (Netherlands). Eigenzinnig Reykjavik.
- 2010 - 1 July. Start of guided bike tours in Reykjavik. Biking Iceland.
- 2010 - 2. júlí. Morgunblaðið - innblað. Fróðleiksfúsir í hjólaferðum. Photo.
- 2010 - 1 May. Zwischen Licht und Dunkel – Abenteuer Alltag in Island. 2nd edition.
- More...click here.