Join this scheduled mini-bus and bicycle tour combination. It includes all three highlights of the south west of Iceland — Geysir geothermal area, Gullfoss Golden waterfall and Thingvellir Parliament plains — with the added bonus of a bicycle ride in the most scenic places.
We believe in slow travel and in touching and smelling nature from the saddle of a bicycle instead of rushing by in a motorcoach.
- 4 June — 12 September: Wednesdays & Fridays
- Departure time: 1 PM
- Duration: +/- 8 hours
- Bicycle distance: 25 km of cycling, mostly on paved roads
- Meeting point: Click here to see a map of Reykjavik (In exceptional cases we can pick up at hotels - please ask)
- Difficulty: Easy to moderate, see itinerary
- Price: ISK 21,000
- Minimum number of participants: 4
- Personal insurance is not included. Terms & conditions.
- Entrance fee to Geysir geothermal area not included (ISK 600 per person - this is a brand new charge and was not budgeted in when the tour price was published).
Private departures available upon request all year.
Groups, please enquire.