Classic Reykjavik Bike Tour is our most popular tour since 2009. The route may include but is not limited to the following places; Reykjavik’s south facing beach - Ægissida, University of Iceland campus, Nordic House, Reykjavik’s Catholic Cathedral, Parliament building, Reykjavik's Old Harbour, Tjörnin City Lake and City Center. We also pass the home of some of Iceland’s most famous people.
See photos !
More detailed itinerary, and philosophy.
- Duration: +/- 2.5 hours
- Distance: 7 km (4.5 miles)
- Meeting point: Click here to see a map of Reykjavik
- Difficulty: Our guests tell us it is easy
- Price: ISK 7.500
- We accept Visa & Mastercard
- We'd appreciate cash payment on the day in any major currency, i.e. US$, GBP, EUR or ISK.
- Spring 1 Feb. — 14 May: Fridays & Saturdays at 10 AM
- Summer: 15 May — 30 September: Every day 10 AM
- Fall: 01 Oct. — 30 Nov.: Fridays & Saturdays at 10 AM
- Winter: 01 Dec. — 31 Jan.: Fridays and Sat at 11 AM.
- Christmas Holiday Schedule - click link, Christmas / New Year
- Private tours of all sorts available at other times. Bike tours, walking tours, Segway tours and tours in a vehicle, click here.
We love Reykjavik and happily share our personal stories and insights with you. We'll show you places only locals know and we'll do our best to entertain you with our knowledge.
• Personal insurance is not included. Terms & conditions.
• Please book your tour here: Contact us